INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FROM VISITORS TO THE COMPANY WEBSITE - RESERVED AREA
(ART. 13 REG. EU 2016/679 - Legislative Decree 101 10.08.2018)
Forlì, 1 October 2018
Subject: Personal data processing carried out by FIORINI INDUSTRIES SRL
The current legislation, defined in relation to the 2016/679 EU Regulation of 27 April 2016 and Legislative Decree 101 of 10 August 2018 laying down provisions for the adjustment of the national law to the regulation concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) ensures that personal data processing is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights, freedoms, and dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to the protection of personal data ensuring that the data are processed lawfully and correctly.
In light of these criteria, FIORINI INDUSTRIES SRL with registered office at VIA ZAMPESCHI, 119 47122 FORLI'- FC VAT number 03948070408, as Data Controller of your personal data, informs you of the following:
Purpose of the processing
The personal identification data of the user of the corporate website acquired during the filling in of the registration form to access the reserved area, the contact forms, the new Customer registration form, the forms to request product quotations, sizing, or information are subject to processing and are processed and used directly for the following purposes:
- To comply with the request for information related to products, services, and business activities as well as to comply with purposes that are instrumental and/or complementary to them, such as registration, filing, and processing;
- To follow up on the request for quotations of products, services and information that are preliminary to the signing of an agreement or for the execution of a service or one or more transactions subject to negotiation or request by the data subject and in any case functional to the development of the contractual/pre-contractual relationship as well as to comply with purposes that are instrumental and/or complementary, such as registration, filing, processing, invoicing, and defence purposes;
- To send e-mails, to the address communicated in the form, concerning periodic newsletters, informative messages, commercial and promotional communications, as well as to know and guarantee the satisfaction of the Users, for the provision of Customer protection services, for sending updates and technical articles relating to the range of products/services of the Company, for direct marketing campaigns reserved for customers, for carrying out market research and statistics, satisfaction surveys, and other operations directly or indirectly complementary to the aforementioned activities.
Method of processing
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights, and will be carried out with the help of current computer systems or paper media by authorised and trained staff.
The Data Controller adopts technical and organisational measures appropriate to the level of risk and the related periodic control policies.
The Data Controller has designated the parties authorised to carry out the processing and the persons in charge of data processing and the complete and updated list may be obtained at the company's headquarters by contacting the Data Controller
Communication to categories of recipients
The data may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- To our collaborators and employees in the context of their duties;
- To sales agencies and sales representatives;
- To technical assistance centres;
- To external providers;
- To third-party supply companies, services, and IT assistance involved in the correct and regular pursuit of the purposes described;
- To external consultants: accounting, legal and sectoral, marketing studies and assistance in the sale, management, and custody of archives and paper deposits;
- To companies that carry out the ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website;
- To auditing companies and the members of the board of auditors for the control tasks assigned to the public bodies for the fulfilment of the law.
The communication of data to any Group companies to which the Data Controller belongs is also envisaged if allowed by the law.
The data collected will not be disseminated, sold, and exchanged with third parties without the written consent of the interested party.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and according to the terms of the law and in any case no later than 10 years in general from the date of termination of the relationship or contact.
In the specific case of receiving newsletters up to the request of the data subject to unsubscribe.
If the Data Controller has documented the need to keep the data for a period longer than that required by law (for example, if the deletion could compromise its legitimate right of defence), the storage beyond the time limits established by law may be done by limiting the access to data to the persons responsible for legal actions.
Data transfer abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to countries belonging to the EU and will not be transmitted to third countries. In the event that any personal data should be transferred to third countries or international organisations in the future, all the provisions of Chapter V (Regulation EU 2016/679) will be complied with in order to ensure an adequate level of protection.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to request an updated list of your rights by contacting the Data Controller or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, summarised in the right of access to personal data, right of rectification or deletion of the data or limitation of processing, including the right to object to the processing.
You have the right to exercise the said rights by written notice to be sent by certified email to Fiorinindustries@legalmail.it or by registered letter to the address of the company's registered office above.
Right to file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
If the data subject considers that the processing violates their dignity, they have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority located at Piazza Monte Citorio 121 IT 00186 ROME
Nature of the provision and consent
The provision of data is mandatory for the implementation of the contractual relationship and is a necessary requirement for following up on requests for information (point a) and for following up on requests for quotations and for the provision of products and services (point b).
Any refusal by the data subject implies the impossibility for the Data Controller to proceed with the establishment of the relationship and its punctual execution.
The consent to the processing of the aforesaid data, therefore, is not necessary as they are collected at the pre-contractual stage upon the relevant request.
The consent is instead necessary for the processing related to (point c) as it concerns the commercial information activity for the promotion of the activities and services of the owner.
Consent is considered freely given by
- Filling out the form that allows you to access the Fiorini documents
The Data Controller
Fiorini Industries Srl